Monday, January 4, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (Jan 5)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm, and anyone can play along! 

  • Grab your current read 
  • Flip to a random page 
  • Select two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page, try not to include spoilers
  • Please let us know the author and book so we can add them to our TBR pile!


"So Lyle, can I ask you, what is it that makes you so obsessed with the. . . this case?" As I said it, the sky got just dark enough to switch the highway lights on, and all in a row, into the horizon, they blinked white, like my question had intrigued them."

Pg. 213, DARK PLACES - Gillian Flynn


So far, this is an intriguing, atmospheric read. What is your Tuesday Teaser? What are you currently reading? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'm up for a Gillian Flynn book; I found the movie Gone Girl pretty nasty. I'll look forward to your review of it when you're done. Here's my teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-16A

Julie said...

Oh I really liked this book! I hope you do, too. Here's my Tuesday Teaser http://juliesreadingroom.blogspot.com/2016/01/teaser-tuesday-1.html