Sunday, November 15, 2015

The End of the Unintended Hiatus.

Hello everyone.

It has been several years since I have blogged with any regularity. Life certainly has been busy, and I ended up having next to no time to blog, let alone read. I was working three jobs, and now am down to one, which is giving me ample time to get back into reading, and writing reviews.

I have a lot of books to review from the last several years, and will be getting to those books as I can. I will also be adding in reviews of my own books as well sporadically. I apologize for the delay in getting these reviews written. Unfortunately, life happens. I hope you stick with me, but if you decide not to, I understand.

I look forward to getting back into blogging, and being part of the blogging community again.

Thank you! :)

No comments: