- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
- Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Faefever - Karen Marie Moning
- Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Croak - Gina Damico
- Hit List - Laurell K. Hamilton
- Athena the Brain - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Mister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls - Mary Downing Hahn
- First Comes Love - Katie Kacvinsky
- Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
- Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink - Stephanie Kate Strohm
- Dark Song - Gail Giles
- Hunger - Jackie Morse Kessler
- Living With the Dead - Kelley Armstrong
- Ripple - Mandy Hubbard
- Rage - Jackie Morse Kessler
- Dead Rules - Randy Russell
- Persephone the Phony - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- The DUFF - Kody Keplinger
- Never Knowing - Chevy Stevens
- Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
- Still Missing - Chevy Stevens
- Defiance - C.J. Redwine
- Aprhodite the Beauty - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Artemis the Loyal - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Karma - Cathy Ostlere
- The Paradise Prophecy - Robert Browne
- The Edge of Nowhere - Elizabeth George
- Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
- The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
- Heaven is for Real - Todd Burpo
- Eyes to See - Joseph Nassise
- Kara, Lost - Susan Niz
- Unnatural - Michael Griffo
- Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead
- Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead
- Solstice - P.J. Hoover
- Mumbo Jumbo Circus - Jane George
- Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
- Boyfriends With Girlfriends - Alex Sanchez
- Bubble White Hair - Timothy D. Cameron
- Living Dead Girl - Elizabeth Scott
- Compuls1on - Heidi Ayarbe
- Wither - Lauren DeStefano
- The Second Coming - David H. Burton
- The Hate - S.L. Pierce
- Shadow Cat - Reena Jacobs
- The Altar of Bones - Philip Carter
- The Final Alice - Alycia Ripley
- Cows Can't Jump - Dave Reisman
- Haven - Kristi Cook
- A Long Walk to Water - Linda Sue Park
Monday, January 23, 2012
1:55 PM | Posted by Corrine | Edit Post
Megan Curd is here today with an author this or that list courtesy of the Teen Book Scene blog tour for her new release, Forbidden. Thank you for being here today, Megan! You can follow along with the tour here, or by clicking through the banner. Enjoy!
Sunshine or Thunderstorms? I love thunderstorms! Curling up on the couch with my son, a good book, or my xBox on a rainy day is the best. But, if it’s sunny, I’ll be floating the Chippewa River with friends if I’m in Eau Claire and it’s summer.
Hot or Cold? Cold if there’s snow involved. I love to snowboard, so I’m the weirdo who actually enjoys Wisconsin winters.
Camping or Cabin? Cabin by far. I love being outdoors and enjoying the woods, fishing, etc, but I NEED a bed. With cell phone reception and wifi if possible, lol. I’m all about being connected.
Sweet or salty? Generally salty. I love McDonald’s French fries, but if I’m in a sweet mood, give me cheesecake. I’m all about tiramisu cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!
Magazine or newspaper? Magazine. I like getting a specific type of thing to read.
Contemporary or Fantasy? Definitely fantasy. I love being able to get away and be in a different world for a little while.
Pen or pencil? Pen. I hate the sound a pencil makes against the paper. Call me crazy, it just drives me nuts. I have to use a pen! Lol
Yogurt or Ice cream? Ice cream…I’m so bad, haha. My mom actually had some awesome ice cream I raided – pumpkin pie cheesecake! It was soooo good!
Zombie or Unicorn? Unicorns are too girly for my taste, but I am deathly afraid of zombies or any other scary thing. I used to love scary movies, but now if I watch them, my brain goes nuts afterward. My husband can’t handle me after scary movies. Every light is on in the house for like a week afterward. If a zombie apocalypse happens, I’m the first to go I hope. My heart can’t take anything else lol.
Gothic or Victorian? Can I vote steampunk? It’s a happy medium, and there’s so much cool stuff for it!
Slytherin or Ravenclaw? Ravenclaw! They’re so clever. If the zombies come after me, I want a Ravenclaw on my side. With the elder wand. And an invisibility cloak. And preferably a broom.
Movies at the theater or on dvd? I like DVDs, because they usually have extra material, and I love seeing stuff behind the scenes!
Lip gloss, or lipstick? Lip gloss. I’m a total tomboy, and I always seem to lose my lipstick anyway. Lip glosses tend to have better tastes, too. :-P (ah, the important aspects of makeup!)
Thank you for being here today, and sharing your preferences with us, Megan!
Levi's job is to protect his human until it's their time to go. That's what a Guard does. He's done it for years on end, and he'll spend his eternity doing the same, mundane thing, following the same, mundane rules.
...Watch from afar.
...Never share your name.
...And above all, never touch a human.
What Levi doesn't know is that his newest human to protect, Hannah, just might be the catalyst to tipping the scales between good and evil, and he will be forced to decide which side he belongs to. Which friends will he side with, and who will he ultimately protect: his human, or the delicate balance that hangs on stopping the heartbeat of the person he has sworn to protect?
And, when you're already condemned, what's there to lose by breaking the rules?
THE GUARDIAN CHRONICLES: FORBIDDEN will take you into a world of Guards and Guardians, Light and Darkness. What side will you take?
Synopsis taken from goodreads.
- I am a bibliophile and absolutely love reading. I tend to read a variety of books ranging from fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, thrillers, mystery, inspirational and regular fiction, to young adult. I'm willing to read anything at least once. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and are interested in a review of your book, please feel free to email me at lostforwords.cl(at)gmail.com.
- October (1)
- September (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (5)
- Blog Tour: Dragonswood - Janet Lee Carey - Book Pa...
- Blog Tour: Truth - Julia Karr - Sal This or That
- Blog Tour: Forbidden - Megan Curd - This or That
- Blog Tour: Untraceable - S.R. Johannes - Grace Thi...
- Blog Tour: Under the Same Sky - Genevieve Graham -...
- Blog Tour: May B - Caroline Starr Rose - Tens List...
- Blog Tour: Don't Breathe a Word - Holly Cupala - A...
- Blog Tour: Cracked - K.M. Walton - Word Associatio...
- December (13)
- November (10)
- October (24)
- September (18)
- August (19)
- July (32)
- June (45)
- May (35)
- April (30)
- March (18)
- February (18)
- January (19)
- December (28)
- November (27)
- October (29)
- September (17)
- August (22)
- July (21)
- June (18)
- May (18)
- April (15)
- March (21)
- February (23)
- January (24)